Students seeking admission should apply in the prescribed form available in the College Office. They are advised to carefully read the prospectus before filling the form. Students penalised for malpractice at earlier Board / University examinations must consult the Superintendent [administration] before submitting the admission form.
A student who migrated from a college affiliated to the Rani Chanamma University , Belgavi shall produce a Transfer Certificate from the college last attended by him / her. Students migrating from outside Rani Chanamma University / State will have to produce a provisional Eligibility Certificate at the time of admission and the Migration Certificate after admission. Persons gainfully employed shall be admitted only if they produce a No-Objection Certificate from their present employer. No concession in attendance will be granted to such candidates.
All admissions made by the college are provisional and subject to confirmation by Rani Chanamma University. If a student after being provisionally admitted is found ineligible, his / her admission will be cancelled. The Principal’s Discretion to grant is final in all cases.
Eligibility Requirements for Undergraduate Course :
B.A. / B.Com. I Semester: The student must have passed the PUC II year examination of the Karnataka P.U. Education Board or any other examination recognised as its equivalent by the Rani Chanamma University.
B.A. / B.Com. III Semester: The Student must have kept terms for the I and II semester course of the Rani Chanamma University or must have passed the equivalent examination in case of other Universities.
All Indian and foreign students who have passed examination other than those of Karnataka Board of Secondary Education / Karnataka Board of P.U Education / Department of vocational Education / Rani Chanamma University , but which are recognised as its equivalent, will have to produce a permission letter from the Rani Chanamma University , before they seek admission.
Subject to Rani Chanamma University , Belgavi, Approval.
Certificates & Documents Required :
- The original and photo copies of the statement of Marks [of lower examinations] issued by the PUE Board / Department of Vocational Education / Rani Chanamma University.
- 4 copies of latest identity card size and one stamp size photograph with name, class and address written on the reverse
- Students belonging to SC/ST/BCM/BT/BGS [with annual income less than Rs. 11,000/-] applying for exemption from tuition fees, should produce caste certificate and income declaration from Tahsildar of their village/ town tashil at the time of admission. In addition, four photo copies of each certificate must be submitted.
Admission process for PG Department( M.Com/ M.Sc. (chemistry)):
The university selects student as per university guidelines.
Mangement quota is selected by the management principal and co- ordinator.
1. THE UNIVERSITY ADMISSION PROCESS:
- Student approach the RCU & submits application forms.
- They are selected as per university forms and student specify their campus preference.
- The selected students list will be put up in the net for information.
- This list which amount to 50% in take is sent by the university to the college to complete the admission process.
2. Selection under Mangement quota :
- On first come first- serve basis under this quota this is decided on the basis of: meeting, interview, and counselling.
Code of Conduct:
Enrolled Student for Undergraduate & Post graduate Course:
- Click here for list of Enrolled students for UG Course From 2016-17 to 2020-21
- Click here for list of Enrolled students for PG Course From 2016-17 to 2020-21
- Click here for list of Enrolled students for UG Course for academic year 2021-22
- Click here for list of Enrolled students for PG Course for academic year 2021-22
Outgoing Student for Undergraduate & Post graduate Course:
- Click here for list of passedout students for UG Course From 2016-17 to 2020-21
- Click here for list of passedout students for PG Course From 2016-17 to 2020-21
- Click here for list of passedout students for UG Course for 2021-22
- Click here for list of passedout students for PG Course for 2021-22